This week marks an exciting milestone in The Music In It’s blog journey – the 100th prompt! Accordingly, the prompt for this week deals with the number 100.
1. Write a one hundred word poem – yep, a poem that contains exactly 100 words (no more, no less).
2. Write a poem in which you use the number 100 in the title, text, or both.
3. Write a poem in which you use the words a hundred or one hundred.
4. Write a poem in which you use the word century.
5. Write a poem with this title: “100 ways to _____________” (you fill in the blank).
6. Write a poem that begins “One hundred years ago…”
7. Write a poem that describes life one hundred years from now.