1. As you sit on a park bench (describe the scenery), someone comes over and sits beside you.
2. You say “hello” and begin to chat. Within a few moments you realize that the person with whom you’re chatting is you!
3. Is this you as a child, young adult, you right now, or the future you? Describe yourself.
4. Include what you talk about in your poem. What important things are said? What’s going on around you as you talk? What does this “encounter” offer you?
5. How does the encounter end?
If we write a poem encouraged by the prompt, do you want to see it or anything along those lines.
Your comments are always welcome. I'm especially interested in hearing how the prompts work for you. Thanks for your interest!ReplyDelete
Great Blog! Thanks for posting.
Check out my blog "Visual Thinking"
Thanks! Your blog is great -- I love the visual sense of it, and I'm now a follower.